Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween festivities- Friday


Friday Mac made pumpkin pancakes (orange colored pancakes in the shape of pumpkins) for breakfast.

Then it was off to school for a "real school day" (that is what Mackenzee's teacher says every morning). Mackenzee and I were twins sporting our black and orange Modbe shirts. She handed out these little spiders to her friends after school:


After school Mackenzee's friend, and neighbor, came home with us. We made Pumpkin Pizza tortillas. (uncooked tortilla with pizza sauce and cheese cut in the shapes of pumpkins) After lunch they played for a little then switched houses. Parker even went over to their house (they have a cat so this is a big step). Next it was dinner and get ready to TRICK OR TREAT!!! Dinner was Witches Brew (taco soup).

It was not cold, thankfully, but very overcast and a few sprinkles. It was a perfect Halloween night. I handed out candy at our neighbor's house while the dads took them trick or treating. Eliza walked the entire way draging her bag behind her. Parker perfered to ride in the stroller even if it was from one house to the next (a whopping 10 feet). Most houses were okay but there were a few scary ones from what I heard.

When the rain picked up we headed in to hang out for a little bit before it was home to bed. I had to get home to finishe Mackenzee's party cake (I will post more later on that).

We hope you all had a Happy Halloween.

4 comments:

Amber Horspool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Horspool said...

Those pancakes are awesome! So are the cute spiders! You guys are so creative:)

Lizzy said...

love the spiders. i cant seem to get going on anything creative since we arrived down south--I know you are creating lots of cute stuff, so post something to inspire me. :)

Johnsens said...

Wow, very cute. Too bad, I didn't get a spider in my package. JK. Very creative once again, I'm impressed, I seriously don't know how you do it!