Friday, November 7, 2008

Dont you just love kids

Parker was playing with my hair and says, "I have white hair."

I said, "Yes you do. What color is mine?"

Parker "White."

Me "Uhh no."

Parker "Yes mommy. See." (he pulls a small piece of hair down for me to see)

This is every mothers dream to be told they have white hair.

This next one is Eliza's new favorite face. We call it the snotty potty face. (I got her to do it this time for the camera but normally she does it to let us know she is not happy about something). The lips are normally more puckered and the arms are folded. Sorry this is a cell phone picture.

2 comments:

Johnsens said...

Now I bet you wish you had red hair, so the "white" won't show up! I love the face....but it makes me just want to squeeze her little cheeks

Ruth said...

Parker's comments that you've blogged about crack me up. I love how kids just tell it like it is!