Friday, December 7, 2007

Family Pictures

Our ward had a YW fundraiser for camp. They had a professional photographer take family pict. She was AMAZING!!! Parker is actually smiling... a rareity when it comes to a camera. And she captured Mackenzee in such a neat pose.
I will wait to show you the family one until you get the Christmas card... it will go out next week!!! Yes we are sending one out this year, shocking I know.

So let me share a little about the picture experience. I picked out the outfits for the girls over a month ago. My friend, Kristen, found Parkers cute suit and Mackenzee's shrug. Then yesterday I ran to JC Pennys and found a skirt that matched the girls dresses for me and a tie for Mac. I have been looking for a black velvet shrug for Eliza EVERYWHERE!!! When I went to LA last weekend that was the #1 thing to find and no luck. So I decided to just check at Pennys on my way out. And of course there was a dress with a black velvet shrug that was not attached. Needless to say it was a great shopping experience. What made it better was everything was 50% off.

Mac had to work and got out of a meeting and hour late. I got the kids ready and all he had to do was get on his suit. Of course he grabs his blue suit. I swore we bought him a black one for Switzerland when he presented his paper. He said we didnt and this was the one we got him. Finally I said fine lets just go. We get to church and notice his jacket is dirty from kids. It didnt matter because we had him take it off anyway. The best part was when we got home and he put his suit away he saw the one we bought and guess what .... it is BLACK!!! Regardless the pictures turned out. Thanks Alli you did an awesome job.

5 comments:

Tracie said...

How fun! It always makes it worth it if you can a few good ones.

The Baker said...

Aimee, I didn't know you had a blog, I just found it through Tracie's. I am addicted to these things. I can't believe how adorable your kids are, and they are so big too. How is life? I didn't even know you had another one!

Amber Horspool said...

It's fun to know someone is as crazy about "matching" outfits as I am. Of coures I'm the only one crazy about it- the kids and mike usually sigh when I start looking in their closets before we go somewhere special. (like church)

Amber Horspool said...

BTW I have a few matching dresses for your girls, since they are about the same distance in age as mine! (and I spelled course wrong in the comment before this, i just noticed. oops!)

Alli Easley said...

You're welcome! It's hard to capture a bad picture of you guys!