Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Birthday

Since it was Sunday most of the morning was spent getting ready for church. Courtney the first one to shower announced that the hot water was almost gone. So it was waiting and then quick showers for the rest of us. Both my kids and I had hot water so that is all that mattered. I remembered that I was supposed to go buy shoes on Saturday for Sunday so my kids got to wear their tennis shoes. GREAT!!! If you have read my earlier post about shoes and Sundays you will know what I mean. It was really great since Mackenzee was wearing her Christmas dress and black tights. Oh well at least it was snowing so we could kind of pull it off.

When we got to church they announced they were glad to have us all visiting minus one (Mac). Parker fell asleep half was through the first hour until about 5 minutes before church was out.

After church we got a family picture minus Mac.

We had a stake/ chicken birthday dinner. Then ice cream cake dessert. That night we talked and hung out. Becky came over and it was great to see her. What a surprise it was for her to see Eliza at church. She would not let her go until Eliza wanted to eat. She held her for almost 2 hours. I had to get packed because my flight left at 7am Monday morning. We had to leave by 5:30am to catch the flight.

All the Woodward girls, notice Eliza does not look in any picture we have.
Here are some more pictures of the weekend.

3 comments:

Tracie said...

What a fun weekend. I didn't realize your family was so young. It is great when the kids get to play with grandma and grandpa!

Bailey Family said...

Aimee! How are you? I found your blog. It feels like forever since we have seen each other or talked. Your family is growing up (the woodwards and the wayments!!!)
Love ya, Happy Holidays!
Margaret

K2 said...

WOW! So good to see all your family together! Miss ya!

Kathryn