Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Parker the Cook

Sunday my husband had to go to some meetings. Parker got all the pots out (which he does often) and started "cooking". I was talking on the phone to my sister and feeding Eliza in the other room but could hear him. Next thing I know is he is getting into the refrigerator... this is trouble. Out comes a carton of eggs. I told Macknezee to go see what he is doing. Eliza is almost asleep so I cant get up at the moment.

My sister is asking if I need to get off the phone. I told her it does not really matter because I cant do anything at that moment. Finally I get to a point where I can put Eliza down.

I go into the kitchen... The lunch meat, block of cheese, cheese grater, big sharp knife (still dont know how that got out), and the eggs. He had cracked two and I guess had decided to make an omelet. I was lucky it was only two.

Some days I wonder if I will survive Parker and the almost 2s. One day I know I will just crack up at all these things. Who knows maybe he will be a great cook like his dad!!!

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Oh my goodness. You really have your hands full with that one! As an outsider, he is really funny!

Kristen said...

I LOVE PARKER!!! He does the funniest things!

Alli Easley said...

Oh that stinker! I saw his "creation"...such of a helper isn't he?