Friday, December 26, 2008

"Holiday Party" at school

Mackenzee's class had a small celebration today. I have been really lucky Mac has been home for all the celebrations so I can go and help out.

The entire class walked from room to room singing carols to the rest of the school. For a gift each child wrote what they would like to give their teacher. The book was really cute and she loved it. Mackenzee wished her "tickets to wicked (the musical) because she would like it"

Next they made Christmas Trees out of sugar ice cream cones. They decorated them with licorice , M&Ms and sprinkles.
Coloring Reindeer, Reindeer what do you see?

Reading Reindeer, Reindeer what do you see?

After they had popcorn, juice and cookies and watched a few minutes of a movie. Mackenzee passed out these little snowman gifts we made. I have done something for Halloween and Thanksgiving and was not sure if I was going to make anything for today. I am glad I did though because 2 moms came up and asked what crafty thing I made. Let me just say I LOVE my Big Shot (from Stampin' Up!). It made making these super easy.

No comments: