Friday, May 23, 2008

The other side...


Parker was doing really good for a few weeks. I even took this picture of him because he was so cute and he had not been getting into things or destroying things. I kept thinking I need to blog how good he is. He would give me kisses and hugs for no reason and was very concerned about his sisters and that they got whatever he had. Mackenzee and Parker have been playing so well together lately. He found my boots and thinks they are the best thing to walk around the house in...

I started to think wait maybe we are over the craziness. My hair dryer had been on the way out, only working occasionally for short periods of time (like 2 min) , and Mac said that would be one of my Mother's Day gifts. Parker thought he would help "fix" it...
Those are eyeshadow applicators. Yes about 20 of them. I did manage to get them all out with tweezers, I realized halfway through I should take a picture.

The next day Parker wanted chocolate milk, I told him no and this is what I found.

Then there was the three days straight of Cheerios EVERYWHERE. Mackenzee thought it would be a great idea to show Parker how to reach the cereal so he could get it down and she could say "Parker did it". How thoughtful. I had to change the vacuum bag two times because it was full of cheerios.
He also recently got out an entire bag of shredded cheese and put it in his hat. Then he decided it was getting his hat dirty so he dumped it in the sink and proceeded to "wash" his hat. Oh yes the joys of a two year old active boy. I really can wait until I have a backyard with grass I can tell him to go outside and play in.

I have decided my next house needs a lock into the kitchen and that may help. But overall Parker has been better. And when he is not destroying things he is very sweet!

5 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

You are making me nervous for the years to come :)

jenreeder said...

Holy Crap, Aimee... You are supermom. He is so cute.

The Enloe Family said...

I feel for you!!! But I also laugh really hard!!! Owen goes through that where I think it's getting better and then something crazy happens. They are getting few and far between though!! Good luck!!

Amber Horspool said...

parker cracks me up!!! ah, the joys of motherhood!

Eliza said...

I came to spy... cute kids!

All I can say is, what would life be like without kids... way boring! ;)