Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Time

A great blessing to living where we do is the opportunity we have had to live so close to my grandparents. About a month ago my aunt, uncle and cousin were visiting. They came only a few days after my other cousin and her family. We went up to visit and had a great time. Parker and Owen (my cousin) are only a few months apart but man what a difference. It took Parker a while to warm up- he didnt get a long enough nap on the way up there. When they did finally play together it was cute. I cant wait to see how they are at the reunion!!! Here are a few pictures.

Owen is sitting at the front of the couch, no my kids are not that small :)
Owen is a little bigger then Parker though.

My aunt and cousin with Parker and I. Of course Parker was showing his best side.

1 comment:

Johnsens said...

Owen is a cutie...I was thinking who is this kid? Wow it's a good thing we have reunions to keep in touch!