Monday, April 14, 2008

It is official...

No I am not pregnant :) We are moving to Sacramento. Mac has accepted a job up there. It is bitter sweet. We are ready to move on but will miss some of the people here and the familiarity of the area and of course Disneyland.

We also have really enjoyed being so close to family. The good thing is Papa and Dranma "Grapes" have promised to visit so we know we will get at least one visitor. It has been a blessing that my children have been able to get to know so many of the cousins that live here. We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion in a few months!!!

Any suggestions for the area will be appreciated. We are going up in a week to check out houses.

3 comments:

Allison Easley said...

AW!!! Ok I started sobbing just now. What the heck is my problem...oh that's right, I'm going to miss you! :(

Let's go to Disneyland every day until you leave? Ok thanks.

jenreeder said...

Dang! I was totally pulling for Phoenix! We need Mac here, and I totally need you! Call us and visit, soon!

Bailey Family said...

Congrats on the new job. Sacramento will be lovely...but still in California...no jobs out here in KC???? Good Luck