Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Wow how time flies... we have been married for 7 years today. In the past 7 years our family has grown by 3 and moved 2 soon to be 3 times, we have both gained a "little weight" but love each other more then we did 7 years ago. Like everyone we have our ups and downs but have never regretted marrying him. In fact I cant imagine not being with Mac and feel very blessed he is my husband.

I thought I would say a few things about Mac that I love. His spirituality... desire to do what is right... he always keeps things in perspective... his love for our children... when he takes all three kids out so I can have some quite time... his desire to do good things... his willingness to go along with my crazy ideas... his COOKING...the fact he loves Disneyland too... love of playing board games... willingness to change (like occasionally listen to country music, go to musicals- we are still working on the opera, and not watch sports on Sunday)... ability to be frugal... sincerity... willingness to serve no matter what or where he is asked.

Enjoy the look back over the past 7 years...
Wedding Day (Sy Snarr Photography)
Mac's Graduation from Med School


Easter 2007

Halloween 2004
Christmas 2007 (Alli Easley Photography)

7 comments:

Tracie said...

Happy Day you two!

The Baker said...

so where in Sacramento are you moving to? Justin and I are both from there, I am from Folsom and he is from El Dorado Hills. I am so jealous I LOVE northern california.

Alli Easley said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You two are crazy...

...also, um, let's take a family picture at the beach next time Mac can seperate himself from the leach named Loma Linda.

Mark and Kattie said...

Happy Anniversay!

Amber Horspool said...

Cute post! Happy 7 years! I loved seeing your wedding pics:) I'm so sad you're moving:( (But so excited for the new life and "adventures" it will bring your family!)

Kristen said...

love the wedding pics! I'm glad you got to Celebrate...I'm not even one bit bitter that it was at my mental and emotional (and everything else taking my daughter to a baseball game can do to me)expense...ha ha ha!!! Love you guys!!!

family said...

Aimee, your blog is great! I love the pictures and the trip down memory lane.How fun! You've had a great 7 years and it's only going to get better. YOU GO GIRL!