Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged...

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

Husband Tag
1. What is his name? Mac
2. Who eats more? He does...but I eat more dessert
3. Who said, "I love you" first? He did
4. Who is taller? he is
5. Who is smarter? He is on most things
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7. Who does the laundry? Me
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed(when looking at it)? He does
9. Who pays the bills? I do
10. Who cooks more? He does because he is better at it then me and he enjoys it but I do the baking.
11. Who is more stubborn? That is a toss up
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? again a toss up
13. Who has more siblings? He does
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? we are equal
15. What do you like to do together? We loved to read Harry Potter together. We also just like spending time together it does not matter what we do.
16. Who eats more sweets? I do
17. Guilty Pleasures? My banana bread
18. How did you meet? At church, typical singles ward
19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out first
20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
21. Who proposed? He did
22. His best features and qualities? I love the way he helps with our children, from the day they are born he holds them and attends to their needs, often without being asked to do so. Another very strong quality I admire is his testimony of Jesus Christ and his desire to do what is right.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: