Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween cookies & decorations


We make some sugar cookies on Sunday and gave some to our friends down the street. The kids had so much fun making and decorating them. It is that time of year when the treats come out in full force. I have baked so much in the last few weeks it is crazy.

Here is our house with a few of the decorations Parker and I got the other day. They are not the best because of the sun but at least you can kind of see what our house looks like from the outside. We got a door hanger, a sign in front of the door and a witch that flew into the ground by the garage. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.


2 comments:

Johnsens said...

It looks really pretty! I can't wait to come and visit and to see the inside

Bailey Family said...

I love your house! It is super cute. I want to come and see it in person. Maybe I can talk Ben into a trip!