Sunday, January 13, 2008

Eliza the Cutie Pie

So as not to fall in the "The third child does not get as many pictures of them" category here is a cute picture we took of Eliza after church today. This was an outfit she got for Christmas (the cute shoes too). Yes she is standing up by herself. We put a blanket over her favorite toy and she loved it.
Also as a side note everyone survived this past weekend without me. I was at a conference. Mac had all three kids by himself and did great! I will write more about that later.

3 comments:

Amber Horspool said...

okay so those shoes are the CUTEST! I love the whole outfit. How the heck is she already old enough to stand?! Time flies!
You need to tell me about the conference! Did you get tons of new ideas? We should get together soon and do some cards and stuff. wanna?

Tracie said...

I love the boots!!

jenreeder said...

so cute... and I am so glad that she is healthy!