Saturday, April 18, 2009

And I am back...

It has been a long 4 months without a computer. Our new one arrived today and we (Mac and I) are so excited. No more borrowing Mac's laptop, yeah!

This will be short but I will post more this next week.

We are all doing great. I will now be able to send out Christmas cards (computer crashed before I could print out the labels and get letter done) only 4.5 months late, sorry. So much for finishing them early!

Here are a few pictures of the last little bit (I know the families are asking to see what my kids look like now):

Parker at the zoo waiting for the train


Eliza with her hair done in the bath


Us in San Fransisco

Mackenzee at this great place we went to for Spring Break


Can you guess Parker's favorite color? At the train museum.


Easter Sunday cheesing it up


5 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

So glad to see you are back up and running! Your kids look adorable.

Johnsens said...

Love the pictures:) Sure miss you guys.

Amber Horspool said...

yay! so glad you're back!!! i totally thought of you when i saw that easter dress at children's place. how funny that it's the one you went with! LOVE IT!

Ruth said...

Glad you're back! Your kids are changing so fast. Thanks for the update.

Salisbury Family Blog said...

I love your baby's easter dress with the "shrug". So cute!!