Thursday, September 18, 2008

To get caught up...

I will have to post both past and present at the same time.

Present:
Last week was Mackenzee's School's Family Picnic night. It was so much fun. We ate and played games. They had balloon toss (which both Mackenzee and her friend got out on the first toss thus getting each other wet), tug of war, sack races, spin on a bat and race, dancing, and the limbo. It was great to meet some of the other families and to just see what a great school we go to.
Balloon toss

Sack race

Tug of war (they won)
Next round Parker helped (they won again)

Chicken Dance

She is loving school. We walk either to or from or both everyday. We love it!

Past:
Before we left we had a little get together with some friends for Mackenzee to say good bye. We swam ate pizza and they gave Mackenzee a cute little picture of all the kids together in a "friends" frame. She now has it by her bed.

Mackenzee and Emily

The whole group (minus Ashley and Eliza)

Star, me and Amy
This was the best picture I have because we had the kids take our pictures.

Thanks for helping Mackenzee to say good bye. I think this wraps up all of our little "good bye parties".

Now if I can just get the rest of my crazy summer done I will be doing good :)

1 comment:

Johnsens said...

Yea! New pictures. You will have to update this a lot more...this is the way that I keep track of your crazy kids. I love the picture of parker in the background in the sack race. Man I miss you guys