Friday, July 25, 2008

CRAZY Life

We still have not heard on the house and are looking at rentals now. I have been trying to get the house ready to semi move. We just got back from a week in MAINE very fun family reunion I will post more about that later. Now on to other travels (SLC and Kansas City) and then hopefully we can get Mackenzee registered to start kindergarten on Aug 11. We cant do that until we get an address though. That has been my life lately. Sorry for not posting as much as I should I will have a million things to post though after I get settled. Hope all of you in Blog land and those reading this are doing great!!!

1 comment:

Amber Horspool said...

i hope your 2nd try at getting to Vegas was successful! I'm praying for you and the kids...
p.s. we already miss you! it was weird at church today when i realized it was for real.