Friday, June 27, 2008

Jessica Simpson Moment

We were at our friends for a BBQ yesterday and I had a moment. We were talking about Sonic (my favorite fast food place EVER) and how there are none close by. I was saying how I love the Cheddar Bites but they only have them in the Mid-West. They thought I was talking about Pepper Bites (not the same) so I started to explain what they were.

This what I said, "They are like Motzerella Sticks but smaller and they have American or Swiss cheese in them. Or maybe it is another type of cheese. Mac what kind of cheese is it?"

Mac is staring at me with his mouth wide open (the are we really having this conversation look). He responds, "Cheddar?!?"

Wow! everyone was laughing I thought maybe this is how Jessica Simpson feels when she makes really dumb comments about buffalo wings or "Chicken of the Sea". Seriously though you know you have had those moments too.

1 comment:

Amber Horspool said...

oh, don't feel bad... we all have those moments. especially me. it was funny though! thanks for giving us all a good laugh:) we had a great night!