Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a FISHY PARTY

For those that know me, and if you are reading this blog then you do (or should), know I love to have parties. I saw a recipe in November for Aquarium Cups and decided we would do a "Fishy" theme for Eliza's 1st birthday. With all the craziness lately it almost didn't happen. Here is what we did...

Food: Goldfish crackers, Swedish Fish, Nella Wafers and Nemo fruit Snacks (in addition to the fish cups- blue jello with gummy fish in them) I just realized I never got a picture of the jello!!!
Eliza's personal cake.

Everyone else's cake

The entertainment


The guests (Schmiedel's, White's, Maksimuk's, Johnson's and Jordan's) Mariah is the only other baby that was able to come. They loved the little pool and I dont think Mariah got out the entire time!!!





Happy Birthday to you... (the cake start to finish)


The end

4 comments:

Mark and Kattie said...

So fun...you have the cutest kids. I am impressed with your cake making abilities!

Ruth said...

What a fun party! That's a great idea to have one cake for the birthday girl and one for everyone else. I love theme parties, so I will remember this one!

Amber Horspool said...

it turned out great! the cakes are ADORABLE! i'm so excited to see Staci's tomorrow:) you're the best!

Brenda Miller said...

Hi Aimee, I can't beleive how big your kids are. It's been a long time now and we miss you guys. Love the blog!! let me know when you come to Utah again, we would love to see you